Sleeping excessively, high pulse rate on waking up, breathlessness. Symptoms cause of worry?

Hey, im a 17 year old male, and I have this thing in the past weeks where I sleep 12 hours a day or more, I come from school at 2 pm, I eat and by 3:30 pm I sleep... I wake up at 2 am... i want to know if this could be because Im going to get sick or anything... I dont excersise and i dont have good health habits, can someone help me? P.S. i also have this thing that when Im sleeping i wake up with a lack of air every 2 to 5 hours, also my heartbeat is higher when this happens...
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013