Sleeping a lot, want to stay isolated. What is wrong with me?

Lately I have been getting easily irritated with only my family. Everything they do annoys me, mainly because of the fact they are so predictable. I want to isolate myself from everyone and stay in my room to either be alone or fall asleep from boredom. I get more than the recommend amount of sleep, I normally sleep for 11 hours a da, not including naps. Recently I went Vegan, and I feel what I have to eat does have a connection with everyhing. My Mom does all the shopping and buys me junk food that is still techincally vegan..I try to explain to her I need healthy, whole foods, but I still receive fast, easy to make meals.I used to be positive and humble, now I am the opposite. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012