Sleeping a lot, abdominal pain, lower back pain. Earlier had paracetamol overdose

Hi. So I have been sleeping ALOT. at least 16 hours a day.I have not made any big changes to my regimen... The only one being taking less of my antidepressant , which in theory, should make me sleep less. I also have aches in my lower abdomen and lower back, but I thought at first that this was due to my sitting position. about three weeks ago i did have a paracetamol overdose, but was let out of the hospital after 72 hours of monitoring with a clean bill of health according to my blood work.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013