Sleepiness, headaches and pain in the neck and shoulders after removing mirena. Are these signs of ectopic pregnancy?

I had my Mirena removed 25 days ago, my doctor told me that I will have some spotting (which I did for 4 days) and then I should return to my normal cycle on time. Well if that is true then I am 8 days late. I have been TTC so I am being hopeful, but I took a test 4 days ago and it was Negative. I am soooo sleepy all the time, and have been having horrible headaches . Now my neck and my left shoulder have been hurting for the past 3 days. I figures I slept wrong, but have been doing some research and read that shoulder pain is a sign of ectopic pregnancy . Idk what to think. HELP please!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012