Sleep walking, having low blood sugar levels. Suggested to take seizure medication. Do I have reactive hypoglycemia?

How can I find the right foods to eat to stablize my low blood sugar . I have started sleep walking 2 to 3 hours after I eat my evening meal. I have been crashing for the last 9 Years. The doctors I see only want to put me on seizure medicine and I won t take it. I know if I eat all day I am fine. Some days I can t eat all day, because I can t drive and don t have a way to the store. I will eat 3 main meals and 3 snacks however, it depends on what I eat if I crash or not. I am waiting for my medicare to start next year and I will be looking for a Endo & Nutristionist, Doctors. The doctors I see at the clinic only want to treat me for Seizures. Talking to other people who knows of my condition says I have Reactive Hypoglycemia , from my symptoms. I excersice and only drink water all day and wine with my dinner. I hope you can help me with the foods to eat day and night. Thank you in advance, Maxine
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012