Sleep problems, weakness even after good sleep, dizziness. What could be wrong?

Hello i am in a very bad situation .. i am 23 years old female and from the time i remember i have problem with the sleep. when i was going to school i remember having fights in the night so i will go to sleep and more fights in the morning with my mom to wake up . I was in college and i gave that up too because i could not wake up to go to class. I tried to take a morning job with no success due to couldnt wake up again. Now i sleep morning hours and wake up late hours ... . I took a night job and even there i find it very difficult to wake up on time and sometimes i oversleep 5-6 hours more than normal . I wake up feeling more tired than before going to sleep . Even when i open my eyes i dont have strength to move my hands or my legs and i feel like my mind is dizzy or high like i took drugs or something. 99% nobody can wake me up but there is always that 1% that happens 1-2 times a year that i actually wake up and feel rested. Please help me i dont know what to do anymore ... the main doctor in the hospital has so much little time to talk to me and even she doesnt seems to know whats wrong with me . Thank u
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012