Sleep problem,always angry and irritated,hypertension,no confidence

I have Hypertension past ten years. I have no deep sleep . My mind was all ways wavering. I could not speak with peoples. I am all ways angry.I am not like to live in the World.I want cometted SUICIDE .IN my house members nobody should LOVE me. PAST Five years itake Dicorate ER 500.Lithosun SR 400.Qutipin 50.Trapex 2 Zindac. these Medicines. Past ten years i spend lot of money. Doctors please help free consultation. IN futre I will take What Medicines? THANKING YOU ALL DOCTORS IN THE WORLD
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012