Sleep disturbances, tiredness, headaches, pain and eye burn. Suggest?

hello , i m girl, 16 years old , i ve had this sleeping problems for so long but it seems like it s getting worse by day .. i haven t slept for more than a week .. i feel sleepy and tired but i can t sleep .. at night i close my eyes i spend the night with my eyes closed but i m not sleeping .. i wake up the next day tired , sometimes with headache and physical pain .. my eyes burn and hurt .. i m tired and i really need to sleep..
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013