Sleep disorders. Unable to concentrate, lack of confidence, depressed. Have happy family, friend circle. Suggestions?

Sir, I am 21 years old. I am a student and doing electrical engineering. I have no problem concerned with my daily life. Physically i am a very healthy person. I am not suffering from any disease. I am doing physical exercise everyday. I belong to a happy family. I was feeling very good for the rest of my life. But for the last two months I am not feeling good. I am suffering from sleep disorders . I can not concentrate on my studies. I am not interested in any thing. I have lost my spirits. I have no confidence in myself. I always feel dejected, depressed,hopless and sad. Occassionaly I feel better for few hours but after sometime I feel the same things again. I should make it clear to you that I am physically 100% ok. I do not know why did this happen to me without any reason.....I have good time with my family and friends. I try to pass most of the time with my friends and family members. And when I am alone I try to spend my time in front of TV or a computer in order to keep my mind busy. But my condition is worsening day by day. Plz kindly guide me through this difficult situation. plz prescribe me any medicine i will need. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013