Sleep deprived. On temazepam, zopiclone, Mogodon. But of no use. Suggestions?

I have been taking 10 mgs Temazepam every time I wake in the night, therefore taking about 30 40 mgs per night for about 20 yrs. They obviously are not working do my GP gave me zopiclone 7.5mgs with 10 Temazepam...this has not worked, then he tried me on Mogodon..that was no good, so I decided I would just go back on Temazepam 2....3 tablets per night, at least I would get SOME sleep. Well the last 4 nights I have not slept more than 2 hrs...even if I take A temazepam when I wake evry 2 hrs. What can I do, I am sleep deprived and am very miserable and cannot be bothered to go to the shops. have no energy to do anything. How can I rectify this . I have just come home from work and am in tears as do not know what to do. I feel so miserable all the time.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013