Sleep deprived EEG abnormality, EEG and MRI brain result-normal, slow sharp transients, Divaa OD 500, Safe for 2 months?

Dear SIR,I have undergone the following tests; 1. MRI BRAIN RESULT: NORMAL 2. EEG RESULT: NORMAL 3.SLEEP DEPRIVED EEG ABNORMALITY: There are occasional sharp transients,slow sharp activity seen from1 to 2 seconds-from both sides.No spike,spike wave or runs of spike or any lateralized abnormality seen My NEURO DOCTOR has recommended DIVAA OD 500(DIVALPROEX SODIUM EXTENDED RELEASE TABLETS).Could you please guide me whether it is right to take or not for continue 3 months in the night and can I take other medicines for headache or fewer etc. THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012