Sleep deprivation, headaches, agitation. Prescribed injections into skull, zimovane. Treatment options?

hi my fiancee has been suffering from sleep deprivation for years now, he was involved in an r.t.a llast year and has suffered severe headaches since...he has been to many doctors , they recommend injections into his skull which he is still thinking about, but my main concern is that he has been prescribed strong sleepers but still he cannot sleep, he very agitated at this stage, i would really appreciate some advice, zimovane is the the sleeper he was prescribed, he works as a paramedic in , thank you
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012