Sleep apnea, use machine, have feeling of truck hit, eye heaviness after waking and throughout the day. Any ideas?

I am a sleep apnea patient and religiously sleep with my machine every night. I used to wake up and bounce out of Ned but lately I feel like a truck hit me from the moment I wake up and all day long! I have had blood work done with D low and am taking 5,000 iu s to make up for it but my eyes are SO HEAVY ALL DAY LONG and the water all morning until around noon. Do you have any idea what might be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013