Slam on the back of head, have feeling of confusion since with increased sensitivity to light. Any inputs?

I was snowboarding last night up in New Hampshire, the arctic cold made ice on the top of the mountain. I was coming down and I hit a patch of ice going at a pretty good speed and fell back first, ultimately slamming the back of my head onto ice. Initially when it happened I can t remember much but I took my hat off and felt like there would/could be blood , (Having trouble remembering, but must have hit my head pretty hard because I do remember checking to see if I was bleeding ) I m having a little trouble typing this as I feel confused at times, it s hard to describe.. Light does hurt my eyes and when I look around it s just like ughhh, I m basically in the most comfort when my eyes are closed.. Last night while sleeping (Thought I was achy/headachey) I would wake up in the middle of the night which is weird because I have to wake up at 5:30 and usually this doesn t happen. I have had a concussion or two in my past. I would go see a doctor but I am at work, I can leave and use sick time but I m not sure if I should. Thanks for anything!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013