Skull, sacral fracture, have shooting pain down legs, numbness in toes, no relief on resting. Any suggestions?

I was hurt in a horse injury a week ago where I fractured my skull and had some bleeding but have been in the hospital and that is getting better but I zalso have a sacral fracture/break of right s2 and s3. I have shooting pains down my legs and now sm having a šlittle bit of as numbness in my left toes. I was told just to rest, stay off my feet , use myc wheelchair snd ealer they gave me and it would heal but I am in extreme pain and cannot seem to get any relief. Any suggestions would help. Thank you, KSB Sorry. I should have checked my spelling.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer