Skull pain often experienced during morning. Coffee and Alieve reduce the pain. Previous head injury. Can this be treated?

I am told that my symptoms should not be described as, head ache , but as skull pain. The pain occurs in the morning a lot but can occur other times. It is at the center of where my hairline, on my forehead meets my bare skin. It is also where the hammer, on my Smith & Western 44 magnum, collided with my head in 1964. I had chronic, severe, and frequent, migraines, (and a messed up life), until 2004. Since the migraines left I am trying to get a life but I still have pain on my head that gets in the way many mornings. Coffee & AlieveĀ® seem to lower pain to dull ache that I can ignore. Can I fix this injury or make adjustments to my skull?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013