Skull fracture, been through procedures for removing blood clot, membrane repair, occasional csf through nose. Is it safe to fly?

My brother is currently in Corfu after a Quadbike accident. We are trying to get him home on an air ambulance but the surgeon has said he can not fly and the only way is for a train. Joseph fractured his skull and has had a lot of successful procedures including the removal of a blood clot and repair of the membrane. He now has csf coming from his nose occassionally. The surgeon said this may need to be drained from the spine or more surgery will be needed. Can we fly him home and then have the surgery? Is it safe for him to fly? He is awake and has gone for short walks with the help of my Dad s arm to lean on. He has a very healthy appetite and some short term memory loss as would be expected. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012