Skull depression on front right side of head

just today I noticed skull depression on front right side of my head
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. U need to tell me more about your symptoms like how big is the depression, what is the consistency of the area, is there any headache present, any pain on pressing the area. Skull bone fractures happen only on very strong impacts which can lead to suppression of skull bone. Most likely you could be having a sub scalpal abscess or bleeding, soft touch of which is making you feel it like depression. It is advisable that you immediately see your doctor to get the correct diagnosis made. Wish you good health.