Skipping heartbeat, cough, body pain, headache, yellow phlegm. Done ECG. Had surgical abortion. Worried

Hi I have a racing heart and it keeps skipping beats and jumping I e had a bad cough for few days my body has ached all over headache sickness dizzeness when I cough I bring up yellow I m in a and e now they done ECG so far I guess it s ok cause they have not got back to me I m waiting to see doctor I also had surgical abortion yesterday I stayed awake I did not have genral or local my heart is really worrying me my email is YYYY@YYYY my name is Jennifer
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012