Skipped periods, not confirmed pregnancy. Took deriiphyllin retard,dolo, scortuss syrup for cold. Is it safe ?

I am 29 yrs old and likely pregnant with my 2nd child..Haven t confirmed it yet through urine test but have skipped my period for 2 days..I believe I might have conceived a mere 2 weeks back..For the last 8 days I have been taking deriiphyllin retard 150 ,dolo 650 and scortuss cough syrup for headache ,cough and slight wheezing ..Are these medicines safe for consumption if I am pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012