Skipped period by not taking placebos, spotting, heavy cramps, backaches. On sronyx. Advise?

I have been on the birth control sronyx for three months. I skipped my period last month by not taking the placebos and starting a new packet. I did the same this month. However for the last 9 days I have had spotting heavy cramps and back aches. The spotting happens mainly after I wipe after using the bathroom. Also the bleeding was a little heavier today. What could be the cause of the bleeding? I have had sex during the last 9 days. Could this make it worse?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
The symptoms you are having are common on skipping the periods. Since you are already spotting, it is best to give a drug free period of 7 days now and then start with a new pack.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,