Skipped hearts with profuse sweating. no pain or difficulty. EKG, blood work normal. Suggestion?

Hi, I went to Er today because I have been having skipped heartbeats for 9 days now. They did ekg and bloodwork and everything was normal. They saw the pvcs but said there weren t that many per min. They set me up with cardiologists to do further tests but not for a week...Tge pvcs started slowing down, but now just woke up sweating and having them again, except this time I only know I m having them by feeling my pulse ...its not pounding my chest like it normally does...I m scared and dnt know what to do, no chest pain or shortness of breath just sweaty.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012