Skipped heart beats, dizziness, cold hands, recurring episodes. Treatment?

Hello Dr. I am very concerned as I experienced something I never had before. I felt my heart stop and went all dizzy for a few seconds. Then suddenly came round. A week after this I experienced a similar episode but without my heart stopping. My hands went cold too. And continuous fuzzy feeling in my head without a headache . What could this be ? I am really worried about this as I went to A&E and they said to go to my GP ! I felt they did not take me seriously of what I had experienced.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012