Skipped heart beat, missed period, nose bleeds

I'm 18 years old, and lately I have been feeling as if my heart is skipping a beat. I have felt this before but now it's happening everyday about 3 times or less. And I have also been having hour nose bleeds for a couple days now. I have also not gotten my period I am about a week late. I don't know what is going on can anyone tell me!?!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Skipped beats means heart rhythm disturbances. You should get an ECG done for this I believe. Even my friend was complaining of it, i got the ecg done for him and then it was found normal. but unless you do the test you cannot come to a conclusion.