Skinny wrists inspite of gaining weight, building arm muscles, have a wide body and shoulder. Is there any treatment to correct this?

Hi Dr., I am a 32 yrs old male and always have really tiny/skinny wrist regardless of gainning weight or trying to build arm muscles. Almost everyone of my relatives, friends, co-workers, family members are aware of it. And the most embarrassing thing is my wife and many ladies have bigger wrist than I do. Sometimes I feel like my wrist is only comparable to a 12 yrs old boy s wrist. I have a wide body and shoulder but wrist is too small. I would like to know if there is any treatment or recommendation to train or surgery to increase the size of the wrist. Any recommendation would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012