Skin type growth inside of top lip before two front teeth,hurts

I have a strange skin tag type thing hanging from the inside of my top lip before my two front teeth . It has been there before and I ignored it and it went away. That s been at least a year ago and now it s back. It doesn t really hurt unless i accidentally move it around a lot (which is too easy to do considering where it is). I feel like this person WWW.WWWW.WW had the same thing as me but that s all I could find of it and they didn t tell him what it was.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012