Skin turning yellow upon exercising, headache, easy bruising, trouble in concentration and memory

Lately when I exercise I have noticed that my skin turns yellow and I do have a persistent headache for the rest of the day even if I drink a lot of fluids during and post exercise. I also bruise easily, find it difficult to maintain or increase muscle mass and am tired a lot, I have also noticed trouble concentrating and with memory .. I am 47 yrs old but in good physical shape, have trained all of my life and don t smoke , I drink a little.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012