Skin turned yellow, given blood thinning jab, yellow urine. What is wrong?

my husband has felt unwell for 12 days his skin and have gone yellow he has been admitted to hospital and had blood tests but no scans yet they gave him a blood thinning jab today but that is all i know the first doctor said it could be a few things some of which are nasty they also started him on antibiotics last night but now cancelled them . i am so worried more from the fact nothing is being done and his yellow is worsening and so is his urine colour
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013