Skin touching teeth feeling strange after having salt, vinegar chips. Possible reason?

Hi, for the past couple of months the skin tha touches my teeth feels strange. The best way l can explain it is that they feel the same as they would after having eaten a salt and vinegar packet of chips. If I don t talk for a while it feels like this inner skin sticks to my teeth. Another way of explaining what it feels like, is when you keep your hands in water for a long period of time and your finger feel real wrinkly, well that s how the inside of my lips feel like. Thinking it was the toothpaste we changed brand but it is still the same. Would you have any idea please?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013