Skin tans in chlorinated or salty water. Suggest some cream or lotion to prevent it.

i am going on a holiday trip to malaysia and singapore we will go to beaches.My skin adversely tans in chlorinated or salty water and it takes couple of months in restoring original skin tone i have fair complexion and prone to tan after swimming or sun exposure .Please suggest me a super effective cream,lotion, a home remedy or a post tanning treatment which protects me cent percent from tanning as after a week i will be back in India, i have to attend a family occasion which is very important for me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013