Skin tanned, black spots on face, patches on nose. Taking vitamin tabs, done chemical peeling. Advised use of niltan cream, clindapene cream, sunscreen lotion. Treatment?

hi,my skin was tanned. I got black spots of my face and patches on my nose . I suggested a doctor and she gave some vitamin tablets and she did chemical peeling on my face. my skin became little fair but I got more pimples on my face and it was so horrible .She suggested niltan cream and clindapene cream to use and sunscreen lotion to apply daily. But the marks are there it never changed.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012