Skin tanned after swimming. Medicines to regain original complexion?

Hi Doctor, I am a 29yrs old woman from India.I have a wheatish complexion .I recently went for swimming and my face ,hands and legs got very very tanned.My skin color has gone down to 3times in these areas that the demarcation between tanned skin and normal skin is highlighted.Anyways i have decided to stop swimming.Can you please suggest any medicine for getting rid of the tan and improving my skin tone. Am also planning to take Vit E 400 & Vit C 500 capsule daily along with cod liver oil capsule. Thanks a lot in advance
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012