Skin tags under foreskin, sensitive area, no pain or itching. What are they?

Hi. I have 2 skin tags under my foreskin . They both seem to be on my penis s vein line, where the skin meets the head of the penis. The area is only sensitive when I move them but no pain or itch and they are never inflamed. I am married and have only had sex with my wife and we were both tested for STI s 2 years ago. I would like to know what they are and what i can do to get rid of them. Your help in this would be very much appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012