Skin tags around rectum after anal sex, feeling of anal sphincter tear. How can the damage be fixed?

This is a weird question but after having rough anal sex about a year ago i developed several skin tags around my rectum and anal sphincter . I stupidly removed them myself and as a result I have trouble performing anal sex because it feels like my anal sphincter tears after a certain amount of stretching. This is one fold in particular that feels especially tight, I was wondering if there was anything that can be done to fix the damage thats been done.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012