Skin tag close to rectum, painful, went back to FU, used polysporin. What will relieve pain?

Hello, I have had a skin tag removed that was very close to my rectum . During the surgery the rectum was cut. I have been trying to deal with the pain however it is almost unbearable. Went back for a FU 7 days later to see if all is good, he mentioned that all looks good and it takes time. Aim also does sidz bath, and polysporin . Would you be able to tell me how long this shall take to heal approx. what can I do to relief the pain. Please Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013