Skin sensitive, prone to pimples. Hair oily due to sweat. How to keep it dry?

I am 23 yrs old. I tie scarf to cover my face and hair. This protects my skin from getting pimples or acne but I sweat a lot when scarf is tied. My hair becomes oily. I cant even use shampoo as my skin is very sensitive. My Doctor had suggested me to use Triben AD Lotion along with Savlon . He also prescribed few tablets ie. Follihair tablet and Irochel Tab. I apply oil on my head once a week but still its oily. Please suggest what should I do to keep it dry. Because of sweat it becomes more dry. And if I don’t wear a scarf i will get acne. My skin that sensitive. One more thing I like sweets very much. Does sweets has to do anything with the hairfall???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012