Skin sensitive, irritation, red spots below ear, acne. Remedy for skin problem?

hello! sir. i am 21 years old. (M) having a skin problem since 5 years. so i am supposed to make a query online to a dermatologist . since 5 years i am having skin irritation n sensitivity. whenever i wash my face, my skin goes red n spotted in the side face below ear. and these red spots are now visible permanently. so any suggestions regarding this? and also having acne problem in my back and its mark is also seen to be small red spots. skin problem gives many problem in life too mostly it discourage in many aspects. sir help! please. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013