Skin sensitive. Skin below buttocks itchy, turned black. How to get back natural color?

I reckon my skin is very sensitive. Last year, I utilised my college s female toilets a couple of times(those potty ones) and realised that my thigh skin right below my buttocks started to itch terribly and after some time, it turned black. It s been a year plus, since I have tried applying various moisturisers. Results are visible but very little. The shape of the infection or colour change, took the shape of a potty (oval) ranging from my buttocks and the lower buttocks area. Need some advice.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013