Skin seems to be darker in groin and underarm area. How can I get rid of this?

I am fourteen and I have discovered that in my groin and underarm area, my skin colour tends to be a lot darker than my natural skin colour, its a really dark colour and I have done a bit of research myself to find out what is wrong with me. A result of my research was the possibilty of Acanthosis Nigricans . I believe I have this condition and I want to know how I can get rid of this. I already know about eating a healthy diet , and that I have a high level of insulin which is why my skin colour is this way, but if there is anything else that you could tell me then that would be very much appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012