Skin rough after using bentovit. Can I help my pigmentation and stop darkening?

hi doctor, i am 31, female my problem is after 2 years uses of the mixture of archi, fair and lovely, stillman and bentovit n cream my skin became rough and acnebreakout occur. I went to the doc he prescribed the treatment of glaycolic peel, after taking the 2 treatments my acne breakout increased and also my skin became dark and pigmentation occur which i didnt see before. He stoped the treatment and suggest me to take dine 35 pill for 6months, now i have no acne but my skin grdually became more darker and pigmentation increase day by day. In between i went to another dermatologist she also prescribed me to continue the dine 35 and add some cream which is hydronin2 bleaching cream after using it 2-3 days my skin became more darker. Again i went to her she change the cream and suggest to use neutrodarm lightening cream. I stoped the previous one and use it 21-30 days but i didnt see any result. Again and again i went there and she changed the treatment and 1st she had done the treatment by pushing selain with glutathion+vit c and oxylight facial than after 15 days apert IPL laser again after 15 days apert dual yellow light laser . But i didnt see any visible result. After taking laser treatment my skin became dry, tan skin and my eyes became puffy. My pigmentation also increased. Now she prescribed to use neodespigmental cream and cap lusida ds. If i use this cream in my sensitive skin it itching in my skin. Above mentioned theatment doesnt work in my skin. Now plz give me a suggestion what treatment will i take for my pigmentation and how can i make my skin fair?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012