Skin rough, acne eruptions, taking macox plus 450 mg. Is it medicine side effect? Medication required?

hi doc, i have been using macox plus 450 mg for last 5 months and i am having problem with my skin, as it always looks rough and small acne form eruption. it this a problem arising from medication? and i stop taking pyridoxin 2 months ago....can i now start with pyridoxin to minimize my facial skin problem?? i have consulted with dermatologist also but i forget to mention him that i am under macox plus, and his prescribed medicine don t seems effective. what shall i do?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012