Skin ripped between at the thigh and vaginal meeting point due to fingering, occasional bleeding, pain on spreading legs. Relief measure?

Hi, this is going to sound kind of awkward, but I was getting pleasured by my boyfriend and his thumb ripped my skin where my thigh and vaginal lips meet. Now in that crease, I have ripped skin that s bright pink and bleeds sometimes. It s making it hurt when I spread my legs, like when I go to sit indian style. I put this bacteria spray on it, but what else can I use to make it heal faster and not scar?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  173 Awaiting Answer