Skin red after long term usage of betnovate. Upper skin removed with benzoyl peroxide. Suggested treatment?

hey i m 27 years old. i used betnovate n for a long time round about 8 years after sumtime my face became red allover. then i go to chandigarh pgi. they gave me benzoyl peroxide n i used it thrice n then my upper layer of skin is removed with d use of benzoyl peroxide. after tht my skin is red 24 hours. sir i m very much disappointed no cream work on my face n i got inflammation n redness . please suggest me wht should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Hi betnovate should not be used for long time for any makes the skin comprimised .it makes red.wrinckles may appear and acne may occur.stop betnovate first and then a moisteriser for few days until erythema disappears

Then apply benzyl peroxide if there are pimples.try to use it only once in the night time .sometimes peeling occurs if it is that case use a moisteriser before applying and apply BP for short time