Skin rashes, small pimple like spots, sores under armpit, pus discharge. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I have a skin rash or something like that. The first spot appeared on my hand and I thought it was an unusual bug bite . The sore has been there over two months. Its pink and round and changes. Sometimes it looks like its almost healed then develops pimples . These pimples last about a week then the sore heals back to just a round pink spot. Now I have four more of these sores under my armpit. They do the same, raise, puss and sometimes itch . They have been there about three weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013