Skin rashes on feet, very itchy, liquid discharge, was told due to some deficiency. Any equivalent to propygenta cream?

hi, i am M30. I have skin rashes on my feet toes. (I am not good at technical terms). The skin becomes highly itchy/ pricky at small wound like regions and clear liquid oozes out and stays on the top. I amnot allergic to any food substance. My mom had similar issues, and the doctor gave us Earlier (10 years ago), Propygenta and Liquid paraffin IP which had drastically reduced (almost 95% cured) the rashes after using for 5-6 weeks. The way the doctor explained, it is due to some sort of weakness. I was given Cobadex Vitamin B12 capsule and cetrizet as supplement . After a long time, the rashes have slightly started but highly itchy as earlier. Can I use propygenta cream. seems it is not available in general medical stores. Is there any equivalent medicine?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012