Skin rashes, itchiness, raised above skin on feet, neck, chin, comes and goes. Causes for symptoms?

All of sudden, I ve got this kind of skin rashes that come & go, within hours, that are extremely itchy. They raise above the skin & look like scratches. They don t stay long enough for me to see a doctor. It has been going on for one month. I usually get them anywher from my feet to my neck ans chin although I havent got them on my face. I am not taking any new medicine, or eating any new kinds of food, nothing is new from daily living point of view. There is nothing I could do, & it s getting too long & annoying now. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012