Skin rashes & cuts on my penis skin under foreskin, mouth ulcer. What to do?

Today I discover (while bathing) skin rashes & cuts on my penis skin under foreskin (not near at pee hole but at crown or penis eye) its like in winter your palm skin automoatically goes off. Penis head colour is also turned red. No sex for last 15-20 days, I am sure this is not infection as yesterday & day before that there was clear skin on my penis, the heat in my body has increased for last thre days, I am suffering from mouth ulcer for last 3 days, plz tell me what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013