Skin rashes, chronic condition. Using prednisone, corticosteroids. Elevated platelet counts. Cause of worry?

I have had a rash for four months now. i have done prednisone (sp?) and corticosteriods on and off ( 2 weeks on 2 weeks off) it seems like every time I go off the steroids the rash come back - I have had a CBC which revaled elevated platelets - white count was within normal range. I also had a biopsy to rule out mycosis fungoides . Should I be concern that this seems to come right back or that my platelets are high?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012