Skin rashes, allergy, warts on hands elevated, reddish and itchy. Cause?

I am 83 yrs old and have a severe skin rash . I was asked to apply certain creams and it helped for a while. The dermatologist who examined me feels that it is an allergy. Recently I have also started developing warts on my hands which are elevated, reddish & itchy. The rash is everywhere including my scalp. Food allergy panel only shows allergy to shrimp which I have not eaten for a long time and I have also been off milk, peanut, tomato etc for a long time. What could be causing this skin condition.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012