Skin rashes. Painful, itchy. Having sore throat, sneezing. Treatment?

hi .,. i have a problem .,. frome last night . having skin rashes . but these are not appeared at the skin only red round patches are seen . also having pain and itching .,. also have fever 101. sore thoart . sneezing .,., and i also suffering from . my elder sister also have this problem befor a week ., and reports sayes that is viral infection .,. i use augmentin and penadol .,.,but she use tercica, and cifixime , amoxiclave and penadol .,. i need treatment
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013